No, actually feeling really BLAH`N`BLUE!!!!
But while browsing through the awesome world wide web, i found THIS on HERE:
10 things to wear on blue days:
Fashion isn’t going to save the world, it’s not going to solve problems, but looking good helps you feel good, and that’s a step.
- Flattering clothes: It may be natural to want to
lounge around in your velor tracksuit, or wear that comfy dress that
looks like a muumuu but lately, I’ve been feeling that wearing elegant
and flattering clothes helps me feel better about my relentless body
- Cheery colors. “When you’re feeling blue wear red lipstick” or anything red for that matter. It’s one the most flattering colors for me. What ever your power color is, whether it be turquoise or pale pink, you know what it is, so wear it.
- Before getting dressed, check the weather report. It sounds obvious, but there are so many times I went out the door without doing that. The last thing you want to add to your list is getting caught in the rain with no umbrella, or wearing a cashmere sweater on a cloudy but otherwise hot day.
- Well-fitted clothing a bit of stretch. Weight normally fluctuates during the course of the day due to water retention and how much one eats, so wearing clothes that have a little give will keep you from going down that “I feel fat” route.
- Make up that highlights your best features, for some that’s lipstick, for others eyes or cheekbones
- A pair of smart and sassy low-heeled shoes or flats. Be nice to your feet today
- Wear a gift… from someone you love, this will make you think of all the people who love you.
- Wear something with a nice story attached to it, like an unexpected score from a thrift store, or the skirt you wore at your graduation, this will remind you of happier days.
- Pretty underwear… if you can’t wear nice clothes on the outside, you might as well wear something nice underneath.
- Dress for the mood you wish to have. Abraham Lincoln said ” Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.” Which may have been the reason he got shot, but none the less, he’s right. If you look happy on the outside, you just might start to feel happy on the inside.
I've never seen
| Myspace Video