Sex and the City premiered on HBO exactly 14 years ago. But what would the fab four be doing with themselves if the show were still on? Well, Charlotte would be all over Pinterest, obviously.
1. Carrie would date a guy who worked at a tech start-up.
2. Samantha would run a social media marketing company.
3. They'd eat Magnolia Bakery's cake pops instead of their cupcakes.
4. And Pinkberry instead of Tasti-D.
5. Carrie would be insane for Pierre Hardy shoes instead of Manolo Blahniks.
6. Instead of wearing (anti-Semitic designer) John Galliano's famous newsprint dress...
She'd be OBSESSED with Celine.
7. Instead of this Gucci fannypack...
She'd carry a huge-ass Celine bag.
8. She'd also write for Vogue.com instead of "Vogue."
9. And she'd have at least 60,000 followers on Twitter.
10. Carrie would refuse to give up her BlackBerry while all her friends make fun of her for not having an iPhone.
11. Instead of breaking up with Carrie via Post-It, Burger would have broken up with her over Gchat.
12. Samantha would make the mistake of thinking all the penises on ChatRoulette belonged to hot young men.
13. Instead of Cosmos they'd drink vodka sodas.
14. Charlotte would have gotten all the ladies to try a juice fast.
15. Charlotte would have met Harry on JDate.
16. Carrie never would have followed Aleksander Petrovsky to Paris.
17. Big would take cabs.
18. Carrie would work out at Physique 57.
19. Miranda would run the marathon again — in barefoot shoes.
20. Charlotte's preferred exercise class would involve a bar.
21. Carrie would eBay her stuff instead of giving it away.
22. Charlotte would be a Pinterest freak.
23. Carrie would use Google Docs (but not Dropbox, which would be technologically too advanced for her).
24. Smith Jared would be the Old Spice guy.
25. Samantha would read "50 Shades of Grey" and decide it's hardly raunchy or scandalous at all.
26. Instead of Tivo-ing "Jules and Mimi" Miranda would DVR "Downton Abbey."
27. Samantha would try to pick up a hot politician on Twitter.