I don't wear it every day, but I really love it. It's "Wet n Wild", and I found it at Walgreens for $2.00 on sale. It lasts super long! It looked a little bit too intense for my taste while I was still blonde. But now with the darker hair, I LOVE it!
And since now we started talking about makeup, I wanted to share the products I use every day:
I was a little shocked to see all this :oD since I don't consider myself a chick. But here is what I use:
- Manhattan 2 in 1 (Powder & Makeup)
- bronzing powder as blush (essence)
- eyebrow pencil (p2 from Germany... almost gone...)
- eye-shadow (p2) light color and brown or teal -> OR eye-shadow pencil LA Colors
- waterproof mascara (Jane)
- lipgloss (Jane - various colors depending on the mood)
A huge expat problem for me was: finding new makeup I like. In Germany I was mainly using store-brand stuff, and since the day I started using makeup, "Manhattan" was my go-to brand. Especially the "2 in 1". It is just awesome... And now my last little bit is gone... Even though it says they have a branch in New York City, I can't find this specific makeup anywhere. Not online. Not offline.
So today I've spent a looong time at Walgreens, trying to find something similar. I ended up with the Covergirl "ready set GORGEOUS". The texture felt like my good old Manhattan product, and the color fits my teint very well. I hope, after a couple of days, I will still like it. We will see...