I decided it will be Recipe Week on here. Everything I'll post is going to be great for your upcoming Memorial Day BBQ - so make sure to save & pin your life away.
So let's start it off with my favorite Pasta Salad :) it's easy to make!
- 1/2 box Pasta (I usually use Rigatoni or Penne)
- 1 glass Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil (Julienne cut is a time saver)
- 1 glass Red Pesto
- 1-2 cups Cocktail Tomatoes (or more... to taste!)
- 1 package (1/2 lb) Arugula or Spinach & Arugula Mix
- 1/2 lb Mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- In the large pot, mix the still hot pasta with the whole glass of Pesto, and the sun dried tomatoes WITH the oil.
- Let everything sit until cooled off.
- Put the Arugula in a large bowl.
- Chop or grate Mozzarella cheese, and cut Tomatoes in half. Add to pasta.
- Mix everything well.
- Pour the pasta salad on top of the Arugula.