1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
This blog started as "Grapefruitprincess Fashion Blog" on 2009/02/06 ... then I stopped blogging for a while! Times change, life changes, so my blog changed as well.
"Grapefruitprincess ReLoaded" was born. Now I would say it´s a personal blog, with a little bit of fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. I will try to post more about my everyday life on there now.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
Since I live in Germany, the school system is a little different over here. I went to school for 10 years, then started a career training as a Media Designer plus attended vocational school twice a week for 3 years. I now have an associates degree.
3. Where have you traveled?
France, Belgium, England, Ireland, Poland, Austria, Luxemburg, Netherlands, USA... (I hope I didnt´forget anything?!)
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A nice house with a front porch and a backyard with a pool and enough space for gardening :)
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
a) Drunk people buying even more booze standing at the check-out lane in front of me - or even worse: behind me falling over all the time. Germany definitely needs a law against public intoxication!!!!
b) Somebody taking me for a fool. Hint: Doesn´t work. I´m smart. ;o)
6. What is your favorite movie?
Easy: The Fabulous Destiny of Amelie Poulain!!! <3
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Wine! // Water!
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Bike Tours. And reading! I´m such a bookaholic... Oh and mani/pedi.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Ugh... Tough one! So I will just write down the first thing that pops up in my mind! When I was about 4 (?), back in the days in kindergarten, I was a little late for the little morning get together we always had. I saw a chair, walked over, sat down and..... :( realized why no one was sitting there already. Another girl didn´make it to the bathroom fast enough so I sat down in her pee... I had to get cleaned up and the most embarrasing part: I had to wear clothes from THE box for the rest of the day. You know, the stuff that was left by other kids ages ago, nasty old clothes...
11. What day would you love to relive again?
One of my birthdays when I was a kid. My mom used to sneak into my room to put up a "candy breakfast" on a little table and all my gifts were already there as well when i woke up. It was always such a nice surprise!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Cameron Diaz. Or Christina Applegate.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I´ve worked at a gym for 4 years (part time!!)
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
That must have been 1996? :oD
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Maledives --- Or Australia
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
This is a picture I took on one of my last bike tours... I just love the view. I love riding my bike.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I hope I will be happy, healthy and hopefully still have the man I love by my side :)