Out now, the Berlin Inspires City Guide Summer Edition shows every facet of summer in Berlin. Apart from hot newcomer places and Berlin classics, it has interviews with locals who reveal their personal “hidden champions.”
The Berlin Inspires city Guide series appears twice yearly in summer and winter, taking its readers to the very latest places in Berlin.
Whether you’re going to Berlin for a short trip or staying in the city for a couple of weeks, the pocket guide reveals the absolute must-see spots. Berlin is simply irresistible – because there’s something for everybody here.
About Berlin InspiresThe Berlin Inspires City Pocket Guide appears twice a year in winter and summer. The Berlin Inspires Winter Edition is available for € 8.50 from the LIGANOVA online store https://www.liganova.com/en/shop/ and from selected bookstores, hotels and stores. Berlin Inspires is available as a Guide or as an app that provides information about current events and exhibitions and can be downloaded via the following link http://lgnv.co/1LuMECa
Available at the following bookstores and retail outlets– Do You Read Me ?!, Auguststraße 28, 10117 Berlin, T: + 49 (0) 30 69549695
– Uslar & Rai Buchhandlung, Schönhauser Allee 43, 10435 Berlin, T: +49 (0) 30 48492370
– Voo Store, Oranienstraße 24, 10999 Berlin, T: +49 (0) 30 61651119
– Westberlin coffeebar & mediashop, Friedrichstrasse 215,10969 Berlin, T: +49 (0)30 25 92
– The Store, Torstrasse 1, 10119 Berlin, T: +49 (0)30 405044550
– Vitra Shop, Bikini Berlin, Budapester Str. 38-50, 10787 Berlin, T: +49 (0)30 55496455