As you all know, Santa brought me a Slow Cooker last Christmas. So far I really enjoy my new little buddy, cause nothing beats a nice cooked meal, ready to eat when you get home after a looooong day at the office.
Last week I found this recipe on Pinterest:
I made it, it was EASY and tasted AWESOME! So I want to share it here:
- Two boneless skinless chicken breast (frozen or fresh)
- Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 pouch)
- Sour Cream (16 oz)
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Half onion or whole depending on preference
- Sliced mushrooms
- Place frozen or fresh chicken breast in bottom of crock pot
- Mix soup mix, sour cream, mushroom soup, onion and mushrooms together
- Pour mixture over chicken breast
- Cooker on high for 4 hours in slow cooker
The chicken will be tender and easy to crush up once the mixture is done cooking. Serve over egg noodles or rice, whichever you choose! (via: http://thriftywifey.com)
So now I want to ask you chickees to share your favourite and (please) EASY crock pot recipes with me and my readers! Leave a link or post it in the comment section!