|Street Art in Fürth/Germany, April 27th 2013|
Welcome back! I hope you had a nice weekend? I did!
This is a little list of my weekend (just because I love making lists.):
- Hours on the phone, talking to M.
- Reading half way through the Sookie Stackhouse book #12
- Cleaning, laundry, redecorating
- Spending quality time with my sister and nephew (the pic above I took yesterday)
- A little work I brought home
- Cooking Honey Sesame Chicken and eating almost all of it
- Working out!
Today is officially my rest day! Well - workout wise. I'm sure sitting at the office. The "30 Day Shred" is working AWESOME for me so far. Yesterday I finally finished Level 1, so tomorrow is my first Level 2 workout. I'm scared! Anyone out there already doing it? I really didn't even sneek-peek into it on the DVD yet! So it will be a
I see so many people on Instagram doing the "30 Day Shred" by Jillian Michaels, but only a few of them seem to take a rest day. The DVD doesn't say you have to take a break, but I thought in the getting-fit-world it is common knowledge, that your body DOES need a day of rest. What are your opinions about the rest day?