Precious over at "The Coily Bombshell" did this a couple of weeks ago and I thought I'd do it too!
1. Five Fitness Items I Can’t Live Without:
- Jillian Michaels DVDs
- My "Mizuno Wave Nexus 5" running shoes
- sports bras
- my leopard dumbbells
2. Favorite pre-workout snack/meal:
Banana. Or some Yoghurt.
3. On my fitness bucket list:
- DEFINITELY running the "Bolt to the Q" 5k run!!! Hello? I'm the biggest Chargers fan EVER!
- Running one of the big marathons. Like the one in Boston or NYC.
- Riding my bike across as many states as possible in the US
- Do "Urban Hiking" (= I think I invented that one) and doing sightseeing runs in cities all around the world!
Just like I recently did in Berlin (Brandenburg Gate was my halfway finish line :oD)
4. Must-have tech tools:
- My "Polar FT7" HRM. Love it!
- "SportsTracker" App (Add me as a friend, if you use it as well! "AnniSchenk")
- Wireless headphones. I need to buy some. Or are there any sponsors out there? ;o)
5. Top exercise gear:
- Definitely my running shoes. I did treadmill analysis and everything to find a pair that suits me and my
running style perfectly. So they might not look the way I would have designed them, but running in them
is just wonderful!
- I am recently in love with "Hunkemoeller" workout clothes and sports bras!
- Reebok EasyTones. Shoes and shirts. Perfect for aerobic! I now own 3 pairs of shoes and 2 shirts :oD
6. Motivational mantra:
Jillian Michaels changed my life, so my mantras sure come from her :oD
7. Next big exercise goal:
- Beat my PR at the next 2 races
- Run 10k
- Finish "Ripped in 30", "Extreme Shed & Shred" & "Hard Body"
- Lose more weight
8. Favorite cardio exercise:
Ummmmm... Running! Biking! And HIIT on the elliptical!
9. Favorite strength move:
10. What would you say is your biggest fitness accomplishment thus far?
- Quit smoking
- Finishing the 30 Day Shred
- Running my first 5k in 32 mins
Pick a question (or all of them) and answer it here!
Or do an entire post on your blog!
Join in on the fun :)
Check out my amazing sponsor: